At Cleaning Solutions, we understand the requirements of healthcare and medical facilities cleaning and work hard to meet those needs. The staff at Cleaning Solutions is specially trained and equipped to handle the special needs of the medical profession.
Healthcare and medical facilities choose Cleaning Solutions as their commercial cleaning provider because we assign a dedicated staff who are trained to give your facility a thorough cleaning every time we clean.
Cleaning Solutions is Uniquely Qualified for Medical Facilities Cleaning
- Cleaning Solutions follows a Written Exposure Control Plan.
- All employees wear gloves and follow all safety rules. Employees do not allow trash bags to come into contact with their bodies and they do not pack trash into bags with their hands.
- Material Safety Data Sheets describing the chemicals we use in your facility are read by each employee and kept on-site.
- Cleaning Solutions complies with the Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens Standards.
- Cleaning Solutions complies with all medical cleaning standards and can help you pass State Board of Health inspections.
- All employees are offered Hepatitis B vaccinations prior to cleaning your facility.
- Cleaning Solutions uses proven, private label products that meet all labeling requirements.
- Our office is locally owned and operated.
Cleaning Solutions Ensures Quality and Consistent Service
- Cleaning Solutions uniformed employees are fully bonded and insured.
- Cleaning Solutions boasts lower than average employee turnover due to programs that reward through incentives and recognition.
- Cleaning Solutions finds and retains the best staff by paying more than the competition.
- Cleaning Solution's strict hiring process ensures only the best employees are working in your building.
- Cleaning Solutions has an outstanding customer retention rate.
- Cleaning Solutions routinely inspects customer buildings so standards are met each and every time.
- Cleaning Solutions understands budget constraints and works with clients to support them through budget challenges.